As promised in my latest post “25 & WINGIN’ IT”. I will be sharing all post submitted in my blogger’s challenge. I’ve asked all my subscribers, readers, and bloggers friends to participate by sharing their very own Fun Facts, Confessions, and Lesson. Please read the post submission below from one of the hardest working women I know, Blogger, Brand Consultant, Shop Couture Founder, Terrace Sherman, from TERRACESHERMAN.COM.
28 & Wingin’ It
I can’t back down from a challenge. The Passionate Woman CS Blog challenged bloggers to write about their fun facts, confessions, and lessons. See mine below:
1. My favorite color is pink
2. I have 9 tattoos
3. Hennessy is my top choice of alcoholic beverages
4. I started my first business at 21
5. I am the second oldest of 6 siblings
6. When I take a stand for something, my position is unwavering
7. I love chocolate
8. I am a Capricorn
9. I want 4 children
10. My nickname is Peanut – there I finally told y’all
12. I have come to terms with the fact that I am a crybaby
13. I am afraid of the dark – I just got rid of my nightlight a year ago
14. I wear my emotions on my sleeve – when I love I love hard and when I don’t care there’s a good chance that there’s no coming back from that
15. I am extremely overprotective of my loved ones – if you can’t fight don’t bother them lol (but seriously)
16. I am with my high school sweetheart and I’m pretty sure it’s because I put our names on the lock bridge in Paris.
17. When you feel like you’ve gotten to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.
18. I am not for everyone, instead of trying to fit into spaces that are not for me I learned to give that energy to my growth and development as a woman.
19. For every win is 10 losses – be happy about failures that means your win is getting closer and closer
20. If it does not feel right, then it is NOT right. You don’t need anyone to support you, back you, prove it to you, or agree with you. Trust your instincts
21. You are responsible for your own actions, despite anything that was done to you. You cannot control what happens to you but you can control how you react to it
22. Teach people how to treat you. In every arena. What you allow is what will continue.
23. Remain teachable. The more you learn the more you realize just how much you don’t know.
24. Showing emotions does not make you weak. It is better to let it out than keep it in – say what you need to say, pass gas (lol), cry, feel in the moment so that you can move forward.
25. It will feel a whole lot better once it stops – this too shall pass
26. Happiness is an inside job – it is a choice. No outside forces can give it to you or take it away from you.
27. Make your money work for you don’t work for the money.
28. Honor and love the people in your circle. You are not a one-person show. It takes a village to raise a child, an adult, and a village.
Feel Free to Join the Challenge: Do you have any Fun Facts, Confession, Lesson you’d like to share? Tag a friend or two other bloggers to participate and I’ll feature your submissions/blogs on my site! Just tag #BloggerChallenge “(Include your age here) & Wingin’ It”!
“Turning Negatives Into Positives, One Blog at a Time…”- Passionate Woman