As promised in my latest post “25 & WINGIN’ IT”. I will be sharing all post submitted in my blogger’s challenge. I’ve asked all my subscribers, readers, and bloggers friends to participate by sharing their very own Fun Facts, Confessions, and Lesson. Please read the post submission below from my dear friend, Michaela Carter, from ADASHOFMICHAELA.COM
- I’m extremely shy, but once I’m comfortable around someone, they meet the goofy and talkative Michaela!
- I’m a blogger and freelance writer with an entire Journalism degree THAT CANNOT SPELL. (I’m trying y’all).
- My favorite color is blue, but I don’t own many things that are blue (most people think I love pink).
- I am my mother’s only child and my nana’s only grandchild. However, I am the oldest of 5 children by my dad.
- I can really sing, but no one has ever heard me sing (unless I am playing around) since I was a young girl (because…#1).
- I just became an AKA (this past weekend)!!
- I love vintage clothing and other items. Actually, I own an old Polaroid camera and a record player (I also collect vinyl records).
- Although I’m from a small town, I’ve ALWAYS loved big cities. My goal is to move to an even bigger city than Atlanta in the future.
- I’m a control freak. I have an issue with allowing others to help me…working on that!
- I battle with a lot of fears; fear of the unknown, fear of disappointment…fear of bugs (especially roaches).
- I have trust issues…slightly.
- Although I’m a writer, I hate the physical aspect of writing (or typing). The finished product is what I love the most about writing.
- I procrastinate like crazy, with EVERYTHING.
- I lose interest quickly sometimes. (also, working on this haha).
- I’ve never been in love, just in strong “like” with someone.
- I’m a lot more introverted than I would like to admit.
- Worrying only takes away from our lives.
- It’s okay to be unapologetically ME. Who cares what others think? Only God’s view of me matters.
- LET GO AND LET GOD.
- Never allow circumstances and/or people to silence you or dim your light.
- It’s okay to bask in your blessings. Don’t ever feel bad about the favor that God has on your life (just remain humble in the process).
- It’s also okay to not be okay sometimes. Allow yourself to feel and work through EVERY emotion that you encounter.
- I’m only 23. I’m not supposed to have it all figured out. (Plus, where’s the fun in that anyway?)
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORIGINAL POST, AND TO CHECK OUT OTHER BLOGS BY MICHAELA!
Feel Free to Join the Challenge: Do you have any Fun Facts, Confession, Lesson you’d like to share? Tag a friend or two other bloggers to participate and I’ll feature your submissions/blogs on my site! Just tag #BloggerChallenge “(Include your age here) & Wingin’ It”!
“Turning Negatives Into Positives, One Blog at a Time…”- Passionate Woman